Re: New GNOME Desktop Accessibility Guide

Hi Sharon,

I'd like to address some of the points in your mail.

I continued to develop the preliminary work-in-progress documents that I
placed in the GNOME CVS tree
on 11 September. I posted XML files with substantially revised content
in a /WIP subdirectory in the same CVS area on 07 November. I notified
everyone about these files on the same day. See the following
announcement:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2002-November/msg00004.html

The authorship of this material was public knowledge. I have not issued
any drafts since 07 November but I am still working on the material and
I plan to issue new drafts at the end of this week and I will also post
these in CVS.

As regards copyright and acknowledgement, Sun is satisfied if you put an
acknowledgements section into your manual, that says the following:

Acknowledgements
Material for the key navigation and AccessX chapters of this manual was
derived in part from documentation by Sun Microsystems Inc.

Regards,
-Irene