Re: GNOME 1.4 Accessibility Guide/ GNOME2 draft

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 16:37, John J. Boyer wrote:
> Sharon,
>
> Thanks for this tar file. However, it seems to contain only the xml
> version, unless the html is under an unexpected name. When I tried to open
> the xml version with Lynx it wanted to download it. Is there a text-only
> browser that can handle xml?
> Thanks.
> John

John -
When I open it I see both gag2.0.xml and index.html.
In any case, Steve Fox has posted it on the web now:
http://www.gnome.org/learn/access-guide/2.0/
Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead