Re: [Usability]Definition of "desktop" - was a Usability topic.

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> Not sure this involves GNOME really, other than GNOME using usermode if
> present; moving usermode into GNOME just doesn't make sense, tons of
> non-GNOME stuff uses it.

Surely then, we can at least require it, and free everyone up to do the
kinds of things we've been dilly-dallying about for yonks now?

- Jeff

--
      "I'm offering you my body, and you're offering me semantics." -
                              Caitlin, Clerks