Re: GNOME 1.4 Accessibility Guide

Irene is developing the GNOME 2.0 on Solaris Accessibility Guide quite openly,
publishing plans and putting drafts into gnome/cvs/contrib during the course of
the development. In the not too distant future, she will put this manual back to
the main area of gnome/cvs under the GFDL. Probably your document and Irene's
document will reside in the same place, so we need to be careful about
distinguishing between the two documents. Also, you can review the material that
Irene is working on in cvs/contrib to save yourself any duplication of effort
when you update your document from GNOME 1.4 to GNOME 2.0.

Pat