Re: GNOME 1.4 Accessibility Guide

I am rewriting the guide to include all the updates for GNOME 2.0 and will
submit it to both the LDP and GDP. But I wanted to make sure that the list
was aware the the original has been rescinded.
Regards,
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Pat Costello
                      <Patrick.Costello        To:       Sharon D Snider/Austin/IBM IBMUS, glynn foster sun com
                      @sun.com>                cc:       gnome-doc-list gnome org
                                               Subject:  Re: GNOME 1.4 Accessibility Guide
                      11/20/2002 10:58
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Pat Costello

The GNOME on Solaris Accessibility Guide that Irene Ryan is working is
indeed
for the GNOME 2.0 desktop, and onwards. Irene is putting work-in-progress
drafts
of that document into CVS. When the document has a bit more solid content
we
will be looking for peer review input from accessibility-aware members of
the
GNOME community.

Pat

> Subject: Re: GNOME 1.4 Accessibility Guide
> To: Sharon D Snider <snidersd us ibm com>
> Cc: gnome-doc-list gnome org
>
> Hey,
>
> > At the first of this year, and again a few months ago, I submitted a
GNOME