[no subject]

<sander> I really hate it if people say 'not having CSS is a small price
to pay'

So in one place you say you hate it, and in another place you say, with
apparent sarcasm, that it is "good to hear." Be direct. Say what you
mean. Your sarcasm is just flamage that wastes valuable time.

This is a simple technical issue that needs to be discussed. Either:

a) CSS is unimportant because we do not need to use it in Yelp, or
b) CSS is important because we need to use it in Yelp.

Going through the pros and cons of this is important in order to make
this decision.

All you need to do is explain why you think "b" is the right answer (at
least I think that's what you think - you've left me guessing). It's
very likely I and many other people would agree with you, and the
question could be settled.

Regards,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner