OMF DTD problems

Folks -
I'm not sure of the reason for this, but we've run into a problem when
adding the dtd to omf files.
scrollkeeper-preinstall was failing, making packages unbuildable when
the dtd was added to the omf file.
I've removed it from workspace-switcher-C.omf, which was causing
gnome-panel's build to fail. I'm not sure where else this may show up,
which is why I'm sending this note to the lists.
I don't know whether it's a catalog problem, or a problem getting the
dtd from the net, but whatever it is it was breaking the build so I
think reverting it and leaving dtd's out until we've sorted out the
problem is the correct approach.
Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner