Re: UI/String Review - Day 3

In my humble humble opinion, it seems like more time needs to be spent
considering these ui decisions (more than a few days). especially for
nautilus since there are some major usability holes in it that need to
be addressed. I have lots of ui ideas, but generally shouldn't these all
be post 2.0 with the exception of fixing competing mneumonics and
incorrect usages of elipses etc.

daev