UI Freeze and docs updated

Hi all,
Well we are now into the freeze and we need to have people working on
updating docs and fixing up things so help actually works in gnome2.
I just went thru this exercise with gnome-games so if anyone needs advice
on how to do it ask me.
I did see however that we still have the majority of the temp doctable
that John put up empty. We really need people to step up and start working
on this now with the release deadline approaching rapidly.
If you feel unable to handle this right now, or just want some help in
area's like getting the docs to actually work please let the list know.

The following is taken from the doctable as to what docs are
working/non-working;

Docs working in GNOME2;

Gnome-games; all except thos that dont have docs and xbill (no help item)
Gnome-utils; only gnome-search-tool

Docs not working in GNOME2;
Everything else!

Please let me know if I'm mistaken about this, I'm taking docs as working
if the omf and build colum says yes in the doctable. If so I'll update the
doctable.

Chris