Re: Nautilus Themeing Tutorial Draft

On Thursday, May 9, 2002, at 07:02 AM, Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">

I have attached it in Abiword format which should work for all of you :).

As an offtopic sidenote, I think it's extremely funny that there's an "abiword format" Why don't they just use rtf?

And no, not everyone can read Abiword format.

Josh

A whole 196K... html or text, or even an URL would have been a bit kinder to
those without a lot of bandwidth.

- Jeff

--
      "Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly." - Robert Doisneau