Re: [Scrollkeeper-devel] Re: converting omf files

On Sun, 2002-05-05 at 17:25, Dan Mueth wrote:

> It looks like I forgot to update the web page after the release.  I fixed
> the mistake John found and uploaded the HTML form of the doc to the web
> page.  Now the doc should be completely up-to-date:
>
> http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/documentation/writing_scrollkeeper_omf_files/index.html

Thats great, thanks Dan...

> For general information on setting up a package to play nicely with
> ScrollKeeper (ie. build and install its docs and OMF files), see the
> scrollkeeper-example2 package:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=11543&release_id=80136
>
> The accompanying manual which explains how the example package works is
> also available online as HTML:
>
> http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/documentation/scrollkeeper_example2_manual/index.html
>
> For GNOME folks, we have a modified version of the scrollkeeper-example2
> package and document which simplifies things a bit further, assuming a
> standard GNOME setup.  We still need to propagate the OMF file updates to
> this package, but the rest of it is up-to-date.  It can be obtained from
> GNOME CVS at gnome-docu/gdp/gdp-example2.

I have checked out all of the above and they are equivalent as far as I
can tell to the older versions of the webpage, for eg it shows <version>
as being multiple indented tags instead of being one tag as in the
webpage. This is so for both the example from the sk site and the gnome
cvs copy.

Thanks for all your work on this Dan

Chris