Re: gfloppy, logview docs

John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
>
> Who is working on docs for
>
> a) gfloppy, and
> b) logview (now gnome-system-log or some such thing)
>
> Sorry, I know I've had conversation with whomever
> you are, but my
> brain's on overload and I can't find the old emails.

I volunteered for gfloppy, but have not done much with
it yet.  More than anything else it needs new
screenshots, but I hesitate to do that until a default
theme is agreed, a topic much discussed on this list
lately.
Which theme should I use for screenshots for now?
Does it matter enough to delay the update?
My name is on doctable for gfloppy docs, BTW, though
that's inaccessible at the moment.

If logview docs still needs an owner, BTW, I will take
that on too.

--
Jon