Re: Doctable is Inaccessible

I found the source of the problem.  In canvas.gnome.org's apache
configuration file access.conf, we now have:

# Deny access to all php files, our php on this server is
# out of date and insecure
<FilesMatch "\.(php|php3)$">
   Order Deny,Allow
   Deny from All
</FilesMatch>

It looks like this was added on Feb 28, 2002.

I guess we need somebody to look into either getting this turned on (and
presumably updating php on canvas) or else moving it to another machine.
Any volunteers?

Dan