Minor change

(I'm not subscribed, please CC me on replies :)

I'm installing gnome from scratch according to the
instructions at http://www.gnome.org/start/installing/index.php3

Everything's going fine, but the following order is 'broken' :
gnome-vfs-1.0.5.tar.gz
gnome-mime-data-1.0.1.tar.gz
gnome-libs-1.4.1.4.tar.gz

gnome-vfs depends on gnome-mime-data and gnome-libs

(All I did was build those first then everything's OK so far :)

I'm using a very minimal distribution so I have to add everything
by hand, and so little things like this throw me off, but the
fix is easy, so I'll just be quiet now :)

Keep up the good work!

Dana Lacoste
Ottawa, Canada