Re: [Gnumeric] Screenshots in Gnumeric Docs.

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 13:50, Chris Lyttle wrote:
> A quick scan thru the GDP Style Guide didn't seem to turn up at least the
> tidbit on indexing, can we get get this in the Style Guide?
>
> Chris

This indeed should be explained (probably in the GDP Handbook rather
than the style guide), but in the meanwhile, just take a look at how it
is done in the templates. And, of course, read "Docbook: The definitive
guide" - it also has some examples of indexing.

Sasha