Re: GNOME CVS: libgnome drake

Jacob-

gnome-custom.xsl is not a duplicate of gnome-docu/gdp/xsl, but a compliation
of the existing stylesheets without any chunking code customizations.  This
could possibly be done with a script, but it's quicker for me to do it by
hand.  l10n.xml is a duplicate, but for me it's also easier to do it this way.

If you can come up with a bug free script which can tell a chunking
customization from a general customization go for it.  Otherwise I'll just do
it by hand.  It also increases my familarity with sasha's changes.

Eric Baudais