Re: Release notes final draft

Some minor things:
 1. In i18n section: you may add that it is now possible to enter text
in any character set, no matter what your locale is - i..e, I can write
emails in Russian and Greek even though I use C locale. This is a big
issue for people like me.

2. It was already present in later versions of GNOME 1.4, but for people
upgrading from old versions, good news is that gnome-print now supports
True Type fonts.

3. Do you wnat to mention Metacity as alternative to Sawfish? I know
that by default, GNOME2 uses  Sawfish, but still...

4. Nit-picking: capitalization in titles is not consistent.

Best,
Sasha