Re: Introduction and Offer To Help

On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 12:59, Allan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Allan Finch and I am interested in document writing for the Gnome Project. I read on the Gnome website, the best way to get in communication with those who need help is through this list. So, here I am.
>
> Recently, I have been working on some doc projects at SourceForge. My skill set includes:
>
>     Technical Writing
>     C/C++ (Documentation Level)
>     Graphic Design
>     HTML
>     Framemaker
>     Photoshop
>     DocBook (Intermediate Level)
>
> So if my skills meet your project needs please feel free to get in touch with me.

Allan -

Great to hear from you. Sorry to be tardy about responding - we're right
in the midst of a release, and I've been busy.

There are a number of projects that could use some help, from the minor
to the grand. Are you running GNOME2 yet? The final release is imminent
- we're running betas in the meantime.

Are there things that particularly interest you?
Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner