DTD and stylesheets in Yelp

Hi guys:
from latest release announcements for Yelp it seems that Yelp now
includes DocBook DTD and Norm's modular stylesheets in the package. Is
that correct? Does this mean that docbook DTD and stylesheets are no
longer dependencies?

I am somewhat confused because I remember it being discussed on this
list some time ago, and at that time many people (e.g., DV) raised
serious objections to shipping our own copies of DTD and stylesheets, so
the consensus was that we should make it a dependency rather than ship
our own copy. Or did I miss something?

Sasha