Re: GNOME Handbook of Writing Software Documentation rough draft

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 09:51, Eric Baudais wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 02:16:44PM +0100, Pat Costello wrote:
> > Hi Eric,
> >
> > Some comments on the GNOME Documentation Handbook (GDH):
> >
> > Templates
> > =========
> >
> > Wherever possible we should refer out to gold sources, so as not to duplicate
> > information, in other words we should not include templates in the GDH.
>
> I'll take them out when the new GNOME 2 templates are put on the web.

I think it is about time we do it - the templates are essentially in the
final form. Can someone who has access to web pages do it? I.e. put the
contents of CVS: gnome-docu/gdp/templates/ to
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/templates/
and remove old ones? Jeff?

Sasha