New GNOME Desktop Accessibility Guide

Last February, I sent out a note regarding a GNOME 1.4 Desktop
Accessibility User's Guide, primarily for  Ximian,  that we have been
working. It may have been poor timing with all the work and effort going
toward GNOME2. However, now that GNOME2 is available, I would like to
update the guide so the information  can be included with the GNOME2
desktop, or if others are currently working on accessibility documentation,
I would like to help in their efforts.

If there is anyway I can help or if you would like a copy of the original
guide, please let me know and I'll forward you the zip file.

Sharon Snider
Linux Information Development, Accessibility, and Usability
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127