Re: G2 Lessons Learned

Hi Chris,

This seems rather opposite what I've mentioned below.  Even if
we go to a new system I don't think we should go out and try to
setup a new machine on a new domain for GDP work.  I assume that
John will resolve sysadmin issues if the group decides to go with
something that requires many machine modification tasks.

--
Jon Allen :: jon jonallen org :: http://jonallen.org