I'm ready...

Hello!   My name's Eric and I would like to help you out with the GDP.
Please let me know what I can do.  Thanks.

Eric Bushmeier

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains information from PacifiCare Health Systems Inc. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.