Re: gnome-games documentation

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 11:57:49AM -0600, Kevin Breit wrote:
> John,
> 	Well, let me rephrase.  I'll do the OMF/SK stuff.  I've had my fill of
> SGML -> XML conversion :)

That doesn't solve our problem.

What needs to be done is:

1) copy foo.sgml to foo.xml (If Greg can do this for us in cvs, it saves
   history, so doing it that way is preferable, and Greg has been hugely
   helpful and accomodating in this regard.)
2) convert the newly created foo.xml to xml, including addition of legal.xml,
   which the new xml template requires
3) change foo-C.omf to point to foo.xml
4) change Makefile.am to use new xmldocs.make
5) test it to make sure it all builds and installs correctly
bonus task
6) redo screenshots

The screenshots can be done later, but 1-5 need to be done together -
doing 3) without the other steps doesn't help. By itself any one of these
steps is quick and painless - it's the integration and testing that's key here.

Cheers,

John