Re: gsearchtool docs for editing

On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 23:00, John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
>
> I've done a quick rewrite on the gsearchtool docs to reflect the new
> user GNOME 2 user interface. I'd like someone to edit them. Ideally,
> I'd also like someone who is building GNOME 2 to take a look at the
> app itself to see how I've done.
>
> They're in GNOME cvs at gnome-utils/gsearchtool/help/C/gsearchtool.xml
> Screenshots in figures/

"Advanced find is reliable and provides many possibilities, but can be
slow."
Change to:
"Advanced find is reliable and provides many possibilities.  However, it
can be slow because there are complex strings to search for."

For the first screenshot, can you shrink the window?  I don't see a need
for it being as wide as it is.  Not only does it make the size slightly
lower, but it allows for a smaller help window.

"It is fast, but only allows searching by file names and will not find
files added after the last database update."
s/searching/searches/

I hope this helps!

Kevin