RE: New thread: Naming conventions.

Are we meaning the new user that previously used MS and doesn't want the
experience to be any different?  Or the new user, `I have never used a
computer before in my life'?

Also, in English at least, there is the problem of not enough words to go
around.  Yes, we can call it the Help Browser, but then, which browser is
it?  Before very long the `name' has become a descriptive *phrase*, and we
have lost the benefit of a short tag with which to refer to the item.

> BTW, I
> don't know what "Apple Works" is for.  I've wondered that before.

It is the same thing for Mac's that Microsoft Works is for PC's.  That is,
it is a simple spreadsheet, word processor, and database suite.