GNOME-applets help

Hello,

I have to humbly ask if anyone (or people) is willing to help out with
gnome-applets docs. Many things have come up preventing me from doing as
much as I want, I want to make sure they get done on time. Recently, I
have started to have pains in my writs and hands again so I need to take
it easy, and not push too hard. This might leave me short in getting
gnome-applets ready.

Add to that, that the docs I did start to alter a while ago don't seem
to conform to changes that have happened since I last looked at the
gnome-docu module.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at tcurtis somaradio ca and I
would be most grateful. :)

thanks for your patience,
TC.