screenshots of GNOME 2

Hi guys:
can someone who already has GNOme 2 installed provide me with
screenshots? I am lazy and had some problems trying GNOME 2, but I need
shots to update the documentation. I need:

a. a shot of the whole desktop (with no apps open)
b. shot of open main menu
c. shot of some (small) app including window frame

Also: it is important that it be the default desktop configuration,
default theme, default panel items - not your own carefully customized
one but what a new user would see when starting GNOME for the first
time. In my experience, the easiest way to do it is just create a new
user ("testuser") just for this purpose.

Can someone help me out? Can repay with a beverage of your choice*

Thanks!

Sasha

*<font size=-5> excludes  wines older than 5 years, cognacs, ports, etc.
Offer subject to change. Please contact my lawyer for details.