Help with proofreading GnomeMeeting messages

Hi docs heroes! Since I know many of you are very good at English, I
have a request for help. Most of the GnomeMeeting
(http://www.gnomemeeting.org/) developers aren't native English
speakers, and thus the messages in the GUI of GnomeMeeting aren't always
of the best quality. We would really like to have some help with
proofreading these messages in the run-up for the 1.0 version, scheduled
to be released before GUADEC next year. GnomeMeeting isn't
feature-frozen yet (but will be in a month), but it's probably a good
idea to begin now, since there is a lot of messages.

What's needed is to check for typos and grammatic errors, and if
possible also terminology that is in conflict with the recommendations
in the GNOME glossary.

All the messages can be found at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-fifth-toe/po/gnomemeeting.HEAD.pot in the form of a pot file. The source is in the "gnomemeeting" module in GNOME CVS (HEAD branch). You can write comments in the pot file and send a copy of the pot file with your comments, or send your findings directly to gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org  Thanks!

Christian