Re: docbook crossrefs

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 07:12:01PM +0100, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> Finally, since I have started dreaming openly, I'd like to point out
> that the coolest thing we could do ever would be to have our own xsl:fo
> xslt for xml docbook to render our source xml to pdf or ps with working
> cross-refs in the resulting document. But, yeah, this is really a dream.

  Hum, docbook has generic FO stylesheets that can certainly be tweaked
(well being subscribed to docbook-apps list, people definitely can configure
stuff using parameters to the FO stylesheets).
Now if you mean an FO to PDF processor, I humbly suggest to print the
XSL (FO) spec to get an idea (have a few cartridge of black ink ready !)
People seems to use db2pdf included in Red Hat 8.0, I think Tim Waugh
assembled this nice script with whatever tools are available.

Daniel