Re: GNOME lists on ximian.com [Was: Documentation for Gnome-print]

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 08:00, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Malcolm Tredinnick">
>
> > You might also try the gnome-print list, which is sneakily hidden away
> > and hosted at at Ximian (rather than the usual GNOME hosting boxes). Try

> Ack. Chema, can we please fix this? The gnome.org mailman installation is
> far better administered (and spam-protected) than ximian.com's. There are a
> number of othere lists that ought to be shifted over too.

yeah, lets move it.

Archives and setup (including member list):
http://www.gnome.org/~chema/gnome-print.tar.gz

Let me know when the list is up, I'll mail the old mailing list and put
an autoreply about the move to gnome.org.

Do we need anything else?

thanks,
Chema