[Fwd: Problem with PDF of Gnome User's Guide 2.0 on gnome.org]

I haven't verified or looked into this further, just forwarding it on in
case somebody has time sooner than I do.
	Greg

--- Begin Message ---
    I just downloaded the GNOME User's Guide from

http://www.gnome.org/learn/users-guide/gnome2.0-users-guide.pdf

  and when I opened it with Adobe Acrobat version 4.0 (4.05b 0127
  10:04), I got the error message "File is damaged, but is being
  repaired".  When I skimmed through the file, when I got to page 178
  (glossary) I got "there was a problem reading the page" and "there
  was an error processing the document (114)".

    Thought you should know.

						-- Randy

--- End Message ---