Re: [Scrollkeeper-devel] ScrollKeeper 0.3.8 Released

sön 2002-04-21 klockan 05.37 skrev Dan Mueth:

> ScrollKeeper 0.3.8 is now available.

Hmm .. with this version I get warning that none of my omf-files can be
validated (this is gnome2 packages). So I don't get any TOC-files
created.

Copy of some of the output:
OMF file [/gnome/head/INSTALL/share/omf/glade-2/glade-user-guide-C.omf]
does not validate against ScrollKeeper-OMF DTD:
/usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd
Unable to register
/gnome/head/INSTALL/share/omf/glade-2/glade-user-guide-C.omf

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal