chunk navigation question

Some specific I want to hear the opinion on:

* lets say the user clicked on a link corresponding to a lrage
topic (sect1), then should the <prev> and <next> links be to:
	a) neighbouring large topics
or
	b) the first/last sect2 of neighbouring large topic
or
	c) a or b depending on whetever the present sect1 has any sect2s

This is really just a preference issue

Oh, and somebody please send me an html example of a nice navbar -
the present one isn't nice

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding