Re: ScrollKeeper Categories List

Here is one category which is missing in the current list:
Applications->Office->Spreadsheet
(because of this, gnumeric had to go to applications->office->other)

Also: in category "GNOME", we probably want a category for general docs
such as GNOME User's guide, "intro to gnome", etc. They currently go
into "core desktop", which I do not think is the best place.

Sasha