Re: New look of the yelp TOC for review

tor 2002-04-11 klockan 14.42 skrev Calum Benson:
> Kevin Breit wrote:
> >
> >         I think it's good.  I love the new layout.  Unfortunately, I'm not
> > entirely sure how keen I am on "Help on...".  It seems kind of weird.
>
> I agree... "Help on GNOME Desktop" makes sense, but "Help on Additional
> Documents" doesn't really.  Call me old-fashioned (or just plain old),
> but maybe the header should just be something like "GNOME Help" or "Help
> Contents"?

Thanks, I changed to "Help Contents".

> There's also an accessibility issue with the use of black text on a grey
> background, but I guess that's part of the wider problem we talked about
> before (and never really solved, IIRC) about how to provide accessible
> stylesheets to Yelp for people who need them.

Yes, this has to be solved somehow. It shouldn't be a problem solving
this for the content-views since I apply the stylesheet myself there.
Anyone know if this can be done to the documents aswell?

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/