Re: New look of the yelp TOC for review

tor 2002-04-11 klockan 04.52 skrev Nicholas Curran:
> On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 10:56, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> > Hi!
>
> Hello.
>
> > I finally got around to cleaning up the first page of Yelp some during
> > my flight home from Seville. If no one objects (or comes with better
> > ideas) I'm going to commit this.
>
> It looks very nice.  I would suggest including some icons (The gnome
> help icon next to the "Help On....", a foot icon next to the "GNOME -
> Desktop").  That's just my artistic side talking.  :)
>
> Er, what is the "Testing important" section about?

Yes, I've been thinking of having something like that. The testing
important section is as it suggests, for testing. The left side of the
view is generated from an xml-file and the right side from scrollkeeper
+ man + info.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/