Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)

The best suggestion that pops into my head is to call the general "area"
of GNOME the "Desktop Preferences". I would refer people to specific
preference pages in the documentation based on the Applications (e.g.
"Applications->Preferences->Background").

-Seth