Re: GUADEC doccies?

Hi Gregorio,

It was very thoughtful of you to suggest a BOF spot on the GUADEC schedule for
documentation. To be honest, I don't think we will have enough takers for a
documentation BOF session this time. Also, the competition at 18.00 on Friday is
serious - I also would prefer to go to either the GNOME futures discussion or
the OpenOffice.org discussion. I think maybe I introduced the topic of
documentation too late. A more interesting approach might be a tutorial on, say
the GNOME Documentation Style Guide, but it will have to wait for a future
opportunity I think. It might be best to keep the documentation interest
informal this time.

Many thanks,

Pat