Re: Moving to DocBook 4.0, my experience

Well, actually... I didn't.  I didn't actually, um... check if I had to.
I sort of assumed that if the docs were valid that everything would just happen by  like it usually does.  Assuming that magic==JP Rosevear.

:)

aaron.

On Thu, 2001-09-20 at 22:29, John Fleck wrote:
On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 08:47:35PM -0400, Aaron Weber wrote:
> Moving to 4.0, for the Evolution Docs, meant:

[snip]

> I hope that this helps people make the transition easily, and that it
> makes it easier for people to build docs (jpr, that's you)

Aaron -
This is great. Thanks.

Did you need to make any changes in the html build stuff?

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/