xsltproc and images

Hi,

When I run xsltproc against an xml source file, it creates the html
just fine, and puts it where I want it, even. However, it doesn't
place the png files referenced in <graphic> elements with the output.

How am I to generate html that will include the appropriate images in
the output directory? If I can't do that, I think I'll have to
generate the html in the same directory as the input xml, which screws
up caching and puts my output html files all over the file system.
This is not an answer.

Any clues on how to do this? Is it a stylesheet problem? I'm using
Norm Walsh's docbook stylesheets.

Thanks,

Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net