Re: API docs locations

On 2 Sep 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Anders Carlsson <andersca gnu org> writes:
> > So for gnome 2 it'd be very nice to have some sort of common location
> > where all api docs would be installed. Any thoughs?
>
> How about /usr/share/doc/packagename-version/html?

If we do that, gtk-doc will need to be altered to handle the cross
references better.  If you install all the docs under the same directory,
you get inter-package hyperlinks, which is very nice.

BTW, libglade is currently installing to $(datadir)/gtk-doc/html as well.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/