Re: GNOME DocTable

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 04:11:56AM -0500, Trevor Curtis wrote:
> Hey all.
>
> I just updated my entries in DocTable. It had been 6 months
> since I had done it.
>
> Question: are we still using DocTable? If so I've quickly jotted
> down those docs under DocTable that for one reason or another appear to
> still need attention (docs not available, or not complete... etc). I
> imagine
> some of these are just not updated as well.

[big snip]
> And many more under the "Additional GNOME Applications" header. The
> above apps are those whose states aren't complete or done (or n/a).
>
> I understand with the sgml->xml switch we will be busy, but I thought
> that if at least some of the above is actually done, we could go ahead
> and indicate that. I would volunteer my time to go through the apps and
> update their status'. That would mean I would have to alter other's
> entries though.
>
> If DocTable is no longer going to be used then none of
> this really matters, and I could already be sleeping. ;)

This is very useful, especially if we don't get a new doctable set
up. Very soon, perhaps this week, there will be a list of the apps
that will be included in GNOME 2 core, which will be useful
information to include in this as well. Apps that are being retired
can be marked as such so we don't have to waste energy updating docs.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/