Newbie wants to get involved!

Hello GDP'ers,

My name is Daniel Rees, I'm a student and a relatively new Linux user (1 year). I'm really excited about the development of desktop environments such as GNOME, and feel that I should get more involved in the open source community. I can't program beyond a simple text adventure (!), so I thought I could instead offer something with the documentation project.

You will probably have a better idea than myself of what I can help with - I am willing to dedicate a few hours per week on the project.

Daniel Rees
dan dwrees co uk