Re: adopting the Style Guide

> John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net> writes:
>

> > While people are treating our Documentation Style
Guide as an official
> > document, I realize we've never taken any formal
action to "adopt"
> > it. So what should we do here? Everyone in favor,
raise your right
> > hand? Impose it on the GNOME world by dictatorial
fiat?

> I second the motion

I third it.

I have been working on rewriting the Bombermaze help
document in DocBook, and in the process added a bit of
my own material and rearranged its sections.  While
the document isn't yet completely compliant to 'The
Guide', 'The Guide' has helped me make it a lot more
readable, and hopefully, easier to translate. :)

So a big thanks to Pat Costello, John Fleck and the
others.  Impose 'The Guide' on the GNOME world!

Nicholas Curran
<nicholas35pulsar linuxmail org>