Re: help browser plan

Miles Lane wrote:

> Please take a look at the screenshots here:
>         http://www.geocities.com/miles_lane/

Hmm... personally in the days when I used Visual Studio, I found the
Help system hindered my productivity somewhat, because it was verging on
useless unless you sized it to take up most of your display, thereby
obscuring the very application you were looking for help on. From the
screenshots, it seems to have got worse since then, if anything... am I
mistaken?

Cheeri,
Calum.