Converting to Docbook 4.1.2 XML - Update

Hi
I have successfully, with the help of others who blazed a trail, managed
to convert my docs to XML. Both John Fleck's and Sasha's tutorials were
very helpful. The only thing I would add to Sasha's installation
instructions is there now appears to be Redhat packages in rawhide for
both the catalog files and the stylesheets (these 2 packages are the
only thing in Sasha's list that weren't in RedHat 7.2). The packages I
grabbed were;

docbook-style-xsl-1.45-2.noarch.rpm
xml-common-0.6.3-6.noarch.rpm

These 2 enabled me to convert from XML to html with the command;

xsltproc -o gnucash.html
/usr/share/xml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.45-2/html/docbook.xsl
gnucash.xml

Thanks to all for your help
Chris