Re: Added support for --catalogs to xmllint and xsltproc

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 11:19:32AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   I commited this to libxslt and gnome-xml CVS heads.
>   what it does is the following:
>
>     grab the value of the environment SGML_CATALOG_FILES (should
> probably be switched to XML_CATALOG_FILES at some point), and
> load the contents of the catalogs pointed by this (it collects
> PUBLIC SYSTEM, uses BASE and recurse on CATALOG c.f. [1]). this is
> done at initialization time.

Daniel -

Thanks for adding this.

I'm compiling libxml with the --with-catalog flag and calling
xsltproc with the --catalogs flag and getting this error at run time:

xsltproc: error while loading shared libraries: xsltproc: undefined symbol: xmlLoadCatalogs

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,
--
John Fleck