Re: Docs Stylesheets Stuff

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 02:03:49PM -0400, Aaron Weber wrote:
> Jakub Steiner (jimmac ximian com) has done some stylesheet hacking that
> might be useful for us.
>
> Here's the example:
>
> http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/gnomedoc/ (the CSS playground)
>
> You can write him directly, or to me, or both, or whatever, if you have
> comments.

Looks pretty neat.

The navigation header doesn't work quite correctly though. It tends to
go over either the page's title and/or the first line of the first
paragraph here.

Also, if your window isn't wide enough, it is partially out of view.

Another thing is that the border for images doesn't go around the
image completely (all the time?). I would also put the caption
below the image instead of above.
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/gnomedoc/

All of this discovered while viewing with Galeon 0.10.2 (with
mozilla 0.8)

Martijn

--
This message written with mutt+vim, a nutritious part of the sane
person's GNOME desktop.