Re: NT: XHTML? (was: Release of a new set of XML/XSLT libraries)

XHTML remains valid XML, and thus is easy for an XML parser to deal
with. The intent is that eventually you could make plain XML browsers,
and just have an XHTML stylesheet built into the browser. Any other
purpose you could imagine using an XML parser for would also be easy to
do on XHTML...

Julian